Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking Winstrol

bggjg

So I've heard mixed reviews. I have WInstrol depot, stanozolol 50 mg. I injected my first shot in my Deltoid and it killed and I had pain in my arm for the next couple days.
Instead of injecting it, Can you simply just drink it? Are the results the same or nearly the same?

Thanks

So I've heard mixed reviews. I have WInstrol depot, stanozolol 50 mg. I injected my first shot in my Deltoid and it killed and I had pain in my arm for the next couple days.
Instead of injecting it, Can you simply just drink it? Are the results the same or nearly the same?

Thanks

i am doing that on my cycle now to avoid ed injections. i changed the dose though from 50mg im to 75 mg oral

Yes, you can drink winny. You can also pop the winny pills and obviously inject it.

A lot of aas users prefer to administer the winny orally since injecting it is very painful.

Some have argued that the effects of winny oral vs. injectable is not significant enough to endure the pain.

I don't mind injecting winny myself, if you can take the pain of test suspension, you can inject anything

This Has been debated ever since i came here in 2001, yes you can drink winny ,just don't get hooked and turn into a winno...lol! the effects are similar altho some tend to disagree, but that comes in the factor that everyone responds differently to different compounds!

RADAR

Thought there was a newbie sticky which had this in it (along with a glossary of terms etc) but I can't find it so maybe it's gone. I can see why people get tired of answering the same questions but if your asking then it means your probably new to the website and I think new members is a good thing cos you may be the vets in years to come.

Anyway, as the others said, yes you can drink it, I've done inject, drink and tabs, I found tabs the best but imagine that is just my personal experience.

I know you can drink winny--it's written 19,000 times all over the board, and I myself have drank the water based aequeous solution before (Depot) 50EOD with great results several times in the past. And I know about DHT and liver issues. BUT noone has answered two prev poster's questions differentiating the oral ingestion of the oil based winny (Stanoil) from the water. (1) Is the oil based Stanoil soluton is still 17AA?? (2) Also, will you get diarreah from drinkin the oil based??

Top Bottom