Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking Winstrol

I know you can drink winny--it's written 19,000 times all over the board, and I myself have drank the water based aequeous solution before (Depot) 50EOD with great results several times in the past. And I know about DHT and liver issues. BUT noone has answered two prev poster's questions differentiating the oral ingestion of the oil based winny (Stanoil) from the water. (1) Is the oil based Stanoil soluton is still 17AA?? (2) Also, will you get diarreah from drinkin the oil based??

1.) All stanozolol is 17AA regardless of the carrier it is suspended in.

2.) Drinking oil based winni will not give you diarrhea. Gear is suspended or dissolved in the same kinds of oils that are used for in food (grapeseed oil, cottonseed oil, etc.) If it's safe to inject into your body; it's certainly safe to drink.

For a female, who has to be more cautious when possible sides comes into play - does drinking the suspension Winny have a higher risk for vocal cord thickening vs the injections or tabs??? I injected last year for a 5 wk cycle, very painful and left welts, and would prefer an alternative (less painful) route. Late in my cycle (4 wks in) I did start having the beginnings of some of the side, ie...sore throat, i felt like a little change in my voice, slight acne on shoulders, sore joints, however all corrected fairly quickly after I stopped my cylce. Any advice is apprecitated.

For a female, who has to be more cautious when possible sides comes into play - does drinking the suspension Winny have a higher risk for vocal cord thickening vs the injections or tabs??? I injected last year for a 5 wk cycle, very painful and left welts, and would prefer an alternative (less painful) route. Late in my cycle (4 wks in) I did start having the beginnings of some of the side, ie...sore throat, i felt like a little change in my voice, slight acne on shoulders, sore joints, however all corrected fairly quickly after I stopped my cylce. Any advice is apprecitated.

I doubt there's any topical effect that would thicken vocal cords from drinking winny.

However, most all sides are cumulative and they may not subside completely after the next cycle.

So I've heard mixed reviews. I have WInstrol depot, stanozolol 50 mg. I injected my first shot in my Deltoid and it killed and I had pain in my arm for the next couple days.
Instead of injecting it, Can you simply just drink it? Are the results the same or nearly the same?

Thanks

You can drink it,,but if you want an oral verison,,tabs are far cheaper than the inject.

Top Bottom