Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking while on D-bol,Sust cycle

rainman

MVP
EF VIP
I am 20yrs old and on my second d-bol,sustanon cycle. Now I have always been warned against drinking while on the cycle cause it is supposedly bad for the liver and it is just working against what your are trying to achieve by being on the cycle. But with the holidays comming up this makes drinking kinda hard to resist especially with me being a 20 yrold male. I was wonding if anyone has any advice on this. Would it be safe to not take your dose on maby a friday or saturday and go do a bit of drinking that night and do this only once or twice in your cycle? I did it twice before on my first cycle. But just looking for advice on this.

Do you really need to drink? Its not like you will die from not doin it. And if you need it to have a good time there are some other issues you should look into, not a flame, just a thought

Cyclone

I would never drink on cycle, what's the point in possibly messing it up and/or hindering your gains? you spent a lot of money on your gear and you want to get the most out of your cycle, right? Do the right thing bro, lay of the alcohol...

YUM

what is more important to you?
social drinking and hindered gains or going to the gym and making the greatest gains you possibly can
IMO very easy answer:)

Thanks for the advice. I was leaning toward not drinking cause i really didnt want to. Like you said i did spend a little money for this.

i know you're not suposed to drinkwhile on a cycle. but i do on occation have a beer. i just don't drink much when i do. maybe one or two beers. just don' t go getting drunk or drinking on a regular basis.

have you ever thought about the big "G"? you can toss back a cap and sit down for a holiday dinner all fucked up. your mom and dad will be so impressed that you're not drinking. well until you g-out and your eyes roll back into your head and they have to spend the holidays in the emergency room. :)

i wouldn't drink while running the dbol. but once that part of your cycle is compete, one beer won't hurt you too badly.

again, i say A BEER. but everybody has their own opionion on this

Why in the world would you want to waste your money and hard earned muscle by consuming alcohol while on a cycle. If your not serious enough about bodybuilding to discontinue drinking, then you shouldn't be juicing in the first place.

drinking was my problem. i have just started to smoke a little dope so i dont need any alcohol. i think its bad to get hammered but a few drinks wont hurt anything. you lose to much water when you drink and i feel like shit for 2 days after when i drink alot on juice. not worth it if your serious. id rather eat a steak and have sex.

i post this everytime a thread about drinking starts, so here it is again: drinking alchohal, even 1 or 2 drinks, GREATLY INHIBITS PROTEIN SYNTHESIS, something you do not want to happen, even while not on a cycle. but it's your choice.

Top Bottom