x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Drinking my winny..Drink 50mg everyday? or 100 every day?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Drinking my winny..Drink 50mg everyday? or 100 every day? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Not diggin on the pain of the shots so I'm gonna drink it (Even if it doesnt work as well) Do I drink once a day at 50mg or 100mg? Or should I drink 50mg in the morning and 50mg at ni

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Drinking my winny..Drink 50mg everyday? or 100 every day?

Not diggin on the pain of the shots so I'm gonna drink it (Even if it doesnt work as well) Do I drink once a day at 50mg or 100mg? Or should I drink 50mg in the morning and 50mg at ni

Sell your amps and get tabs. If your going to take it orally dont waste your money on buying it in liquid form, you can probably get 3 times the ammount for the same price.

done winny twice, 1st time was ip oral 25mgs in the a.m and 25mgs in the p.m(good results), 2nd time was ttokkyo injectable and i drank it ed at night and let me tell you bro...i was highly dissapointed in Ttokkyo...especially comparing it to IP's orals????? so next time i will only get oral and if i have to drink it i will drink 100mgs ed instead of 50

drink 50ed, I couldn't immagine being able to walk on 100mg ED I get gnarly pumps from that shit