Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking Hydrogen Peroxide for clear skin???

NYBodyguard

Im reading this book called "Confessions of an unlikly bodybuilder, Muscle" and on page 136 he says that some guy in cali told him he would drink a teaspoon of Hydrogen Peroxide with water to keep clear skin?

Anyone know what hes talking about?

its not regular kind i dont think, there is some kind you can drink. You have heard of hydrogen peroxide therapy before right

Isn't it dangerous to drink that stuff? I know it's good to gargle to cleanse the mouth if you have a sore throat or something, but I never heard about drinking. I'm curious though, you never know!

JThompson24 said:
its not regular kind i dont think, there is some kind you can drink. You have heard of hydrogen peroxide therapy before right

i been doing it since high school. best kept secret i have to date

i think hammercurls is pulling your string.

If ingested, solutions of hydrogen peroxide up to concentrations of 9% are generally nontoxic; however, even a 3% solution is mildly irritating to mucosal tissue and may cause vomiting and diarrhea. Ingestion of industrial-strength solutions (≥10%) causes systemic toxicity and has been associated with fatalities.

this might be ridiculous

wow

i also heard that if you drink strychnine and handle snakes that you can't get hurt if you have faith.

Top Bottom