x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

drinking on cycle truth

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about drinking on cycle truth within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am a bit concerned with my bloodwork as my liver values came in over 100. I do drink once or twice a week but who doesn't? I just want to have a good time on the weekends. I'm using tbol on cycle and i know it is liver toxic. will my liver values come back to normal when i come off the tbol or is the drinking making it worse?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

drinking on cycle truth

I am a bit concerned with my bloodwork as my liver values came in over 100. I do drink once or twice a week but who doesn't? I just want to have a good time on the weekends. I'm using tbol on cycle and i know it is liver toxic. will my liver values come back to normal when i come off the tbol or is the drinking making it worse?

Re: drinking on cycle truth

i haven't touched alcohol in probably 14 years

and you don't have to drink alcohol to have a nice weekend, that is a concept that i've never understood. even if you live in some hick town in the middle of America there are still things you can do besides drink every weekend. how about going fishing or going for a hike?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

You know you're abusing your body and you've come here to have someone say no. Not gonna happen

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Quote Quote posted by mcconnull View Post
    I am a bit concerned with my bloodwork as my liver values came in over 100. I do drink once or twice a week but who doesn't? I just want to have a good time on the weekends. I'm using tbol on cycle and i know it is liver toxic. will my liver values come back to normal when i come off the tbol or is the drinking making it worse?
    who doesnt? i dont! drinking is horrible when using orals man... if you literally dont have enough common sense, which its clear you dont just judging from your comments already, then you have zero business using steroids man

I would guess you have been drinking for years. Tbol although liver toxic is pretty mild. Drinking only once per week isn't typically going to make a major difference unless you are binging hard. Since the levels are high, I would get off the tbol, reduce drinking, and start taking 7 caps per day of n2guard.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Good Bro

Drinking a beer or two on a saturday night hardly gonna make a difference, binging a crate twice a week though is something else.

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

I do drink once or twice a week but who doesn't?
    ummm... lots of people
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.