Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking on cycle truth

mcconnull

I am a bit concerned with my bloodwork as my liver values came in over 100. I do drink once or twice a week but who doesn't? I just want to have a good time on the weekends. I'm using tbol on cycle and i know it is liver toxic. will my liver values come back to normal when i come off the tbol or is the drinking making it worse?

i haven't touched alcohol in probably 14 years

and you don't have to drink alcohol to have a nice weekend, that is a concept that i've never understood. even if you live in some hick town in the middle of America there are still things you can do besides drink every weekend. how about going fishing or going for a hike?

I am a bit concerned with my bloodwork as my liver values came in over 100. I do drink once or twice a week but who doesn't? I just want to have a good time on the weekends. I'm using tbol on cycle and i know it is liver toxic. will my liver values come back to normal when i come off the tbol or is the drinking making it worse?
who doesnt? i dont! drinking is horrible when using orals man... if you literally dont have enough common sense, which its clear you dont just judging from your comments already, then you have zero business using steroids man

I would guess you have been drinking for years. Tbol although liver toxic is pretty mild. Drinking only once per week isn't typically going to make a major difference unless you are binging hard. Since the levels are high, I would get off the tbol, reduce drinking, and start taking 7 caps per day of n2guard.

Drinking a beer or two on a saturday night hardly gonna make a difference, binging a crate twice a week though is something else.

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom