Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking before first cycle

overandup

Hi all
My first post here.
Am 33yo, 84kg, 5ft8 and train regularly 4 to 5 times week lifting, boxing, sprint training mainly.
Am about to start my first cycle ever of just test 250mg a week
Concern is that I am a regular drinker (approx 3-4 beers per night) and although stopping while on the cycle is not going to be a problem, I wonder if my current volume of regular drinking may have a detrimental affect on anything prior to starting or being more susceptible to any nasty side effects - gyno etc.
thanks for your time

No matter the reasons of your drinking when it comes to aas usage and athletics alcohol is a really bad combo in my opinion. It's counter productive to your body in regards to your hard work at the gym and your health. Beer from what i understand may contribute to halting your bodies ability to be anabolic and increase estrogen as well as a longer list of potentially damaging results. Now if thats true it would make sense to the bloat that comes with alcohol and how you may feel about loss of gains and strength. Now one may consider a beer or two once in a while but for me, this is one beer leads to two and then a door opens wide to anything. Meaning anything could happen and that's just too much of a risk to take for me anymore these days. So just my opinion.

Thanks for the responses. Stopping drinking while on the cycle will not be a problem. I've gone many many months without drinking when I was competing.
My question is more say I started the cycle on Monday and drank 3/4 beers every night up until Monday would that affect things and make me more prone to nasty side effects?
Perhaps I should stop drinking for a week or two prior to the first shot of the cycle? Or it really makes no difference
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

its detrimental in so many ways... your going into the world of steroids with a liver that is probably already damaged and has elevated levels and your putting even more stress on it... drinking will be a major hindrance on making gains and keeping them as well... they don't go together... its not a combo that you want to be involved with... you need to decide if you want a healthy lifestyle or not and pick one or the other...

Thanks for the responses. Stopping drinking while on the cycle will not be a problem. I've gone many many months without drinking when I was competing.
My question is more say I started the cycle on Monday and drank 3/4 beers every night up until Monday would that affect things and make me more prone to nasty side effects?
Perhaps I should stop drinking for a week or two prior to the first shot of the cycle? Or it really makes no difference
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Just stop now and start cycle. You will be fine. Drinking regularly will hinder results but if you stopped now and started tomorrow you would be fine. I have a stiff rum and coke about once a week after a hott day at work and it has No negative impact. Keep in mind I eat healthy work hard and train to my fullest.

I'm not advising you drink on cycle, you should certainly stop, but one or two drinks a week will not harm you... just don't stack with orals... and I mean 1 or two DRINKS , not one or two heavy drinking nights per week.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

You need to have your diet dialed in & be dedicated to it LONG before a cycle starts and LONG after it ends. Not drinking is part of that.

Hi all
My first post here.
Am 33yo, 84kg, 5ft8 and train regularly 4 to 5 times week lifting, boxing, sprint training mainly.
Am about to start my first cycle ever of just test 250mg a week
Concern is that I am a regular drinker (approx 3-4 beers per night) and although stopping while on the cycle is not going to be a problem, I wonder if my current volume of regular drinking may have a detrimental affect on anything prior to starting or being more susceptible to any nasty side effects - gyno etc.
thanks for your time

Jsut dont do that on cycle or it will be counter productive.

Top Bottom