Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is drinking a beer or two every few days ok while on the gear?

If using 17alpha-alkylated orals,which are quite hepatoxic on your liver,you should be avoiding alcaholic beverages of ANY kind,as they can quite easily push your already stressed liver over the edge and end you up with a trip to the ER...Use will power while on any oral-inclusive cycle,and stay the hell away from alcohol...

I can see the next question about what you can or cannot do on steroids.

"Can I play with my wanker when on steroids?"

"Yes, but you have to shoot your load in a little cup, and then swallow it, otherwise, your endogenous testosterone levels go down with each shot."

No, you will die if you drink alcohol within 60 seconds of swallowing. Don't ask why, you just will. Is it just me or is this question asked every couple of days?

BTW, badazzwhitedude - are you joking? Are you telling me that I've been swallowing it all for fucking nothing? It really doesn't taste good either man.

thats kinda like asking can i have a few slices of piza every few days while on my pre contest cutting cycle - sure u can but how serious are u in your goals?

nathan u seem faaaaarrrrr to familiar with the concept pf swallowing someone's semen!! :eek: :D anythin u want to share?

on second thought -please dont share, i remember the last time u shared with us - it wasnt pretty :(

:D

I had 3 beers last night. Let's see - will this have effected my training? No - I believe is the correct answer.

strengthmonster said:
Safest thing to do is have regular liver function tests and adjust gear and alcohol intake accordingly.

Yeah and if your test results will be too good - don't waste your time and go ahead to drink vodka... well beer will do as well :beer:

Nathan said:
No, you will die if you drink alcohol within 60 seconds of swallowing. Don't ask why, you just will. Is it just me or is this question asked every couple of days?

BTW, badazzwhitedude - are you joking? Are you telling me that I've been swallowing it all for fucking nothing? It really doesn't taste good either man.

:FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom