Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking beer after cycle???

G Lapagola

if i go back to drinking once a week after i after 8 weeks from my last shot, are my gains going to diminish? im afraid that one night ill get drunk and wake up 20 lbs lighter. well anyway, you get my point. any info would be greatly appreciated.

I would wait a bit just 'cause. Of course I don't drink at all so I wouldn't know for sure... Personally, if i did, i would wait on it a bit...
YUM

depends on what you mean by "drinking" ! It didnt affect my gains.... but if you wanna get damn drunk once a week then Im not that sure... just go for GHB so much fun .....

I drink post cycle, only on the weekends and tend to go over board on ocasion. I ALWAYS stop to eat when I am out drinking. Post cycle I always try to keep my meals consistant and I cut back a lot on my training. Cutting back on my training post cycle has always done wonders for me.

I quit drinking altogether! It absolutley inhibits your gains. Think about it for a min.

You go too the club and start drinking about 10:00 your waisted by about 2:30. Chances are you have eaten nothing. So you go home and pass out. Sleep halfway through the next day still not eating. Then when you get up you feel like shit and still dont wanna eat right and if you do make it too the gym you give it a half assed attempt. Thats pretty much how it worked for me. So I just quit. :bawling:

drink water

If you buy beer make sure its for the bitch that keeps rubbin her coochie on your dick as when you dance with her.
16_2.jpg

I used to be a heavy drinker. I quit drinking when I got into body building. A few months ago after a cycle I fell off the wagon and started drinking again. I got lazy and didn't get to the gym as often as I should. I lost 15 pounds in one month. I lost an inch on my arms. So I would say if you are going to be dedicated to body building then be dedicated. I don't think a beer occasionally is going to hurt you, but I wouldn't over do it. By the way, I quit drinking so much again and I already have the size back on my arms. I don't have all of the weight back yet, but I am gaining.

Drinking sucks! I've lost 75% of the gains I made on my last cycle (in 3 months). If you absolutely have to drink, do it like this:

1. Keep of the alcohol for about 8 weeks post cycle.
2. When you do drink, eat plenty before and drink a glass of water after every beer (not so funny, but it works).
3. Quit after 5 beers.

Easy huh? :) It takes a whole lot of disciplin to quit after 5 beers but thats enough for you having a good time without damaging your body to much..

Top Bottom