Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinkable Liquid Winstrol? Is there such a thing?

not trying to bust your balls but, if you did an ounce of research you would know the answer already......yes you can drink winny, any kind.

My question was more of is it marketed that way.. I've seen Winstrol marketed as an inj, and a pill.. but is there one that is marketed as a liquid you should drink?

The reason I'm asking is because a friend is buying some Winstrol and I asked if it was a pill or inj... and he said you drink it.. I just want to make sure he's not getting ripped off. I did a search and found some crap called Winni-v liquid.. which im guessing is a bs product because you dont need a script..

Anyone else ever get sick off of it? Drank it for first time and came down with serious flu symptoms... ended up injecting it a couple months later and it was legit... dunno just wondering if this was a coincidence that i got sick or if its been known to happen...

well you would be less lickly to get sick.. with it passing through your digestive system.
i am sure was just coincidence

yes there is an oral liquid winny product...not just "an" but multiple labs are making it. Just like how AG makes liquid oral ancillaries

Top Bottom