Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drink water to keep down water weight...?

Its All Genetics

is it true that drinking water like a gallon to a gallon and a half a day will help cut down on water weight. i get the idea behind cutting out the sodium. i get that the water helps to flush the toxins out of your system, but does it really keep water weight down...?
thanks

absolutely bro, the more you drink the less bloated you get, the less you drink the more bloated. seems weird but when you don't get enough water in your body holds on the water already in your body. drink as much as you can bro.

babbabuee said:
gulp gulp gulp, great reminder bruce. I need to up my water intake.
you tried crystal lite bro, cutler swears by it, tastes unreal no cals, carbs sugar nothing, i think its 5 cals per 2 quarts. i can chug it by the gallon.

okay that def makes sense, the more the drink your keeping your body hydrated at all times to it doesnt eve store water cause it knows it always will have at extra source available to it because ur constantly supplying it to yourself though out the day by caring around that milk jug filled with water

ive neer tried crystal lite cause i always thought u should stay away from anything but milk and water and maybe a little gatorade post workout to re supply your lower glycogen levels... but it sounds pretty healthy ill have to give it a try, milk and water get a little........PLAIN after a while

i dont know what u guys are talking about....i love plain old water...cant drink large amounts of anything flavored...gets me sick to my stomach

id def try to stick away from it pre workout though because any substance other than water any more than 2 hours before a workout will make my stomach off and negatively affect my workout

i bring my jug of water with rasperry c lite. can't live without it, in the desert you need to chug a lug.

Top Bottom