Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Drink Or Not To Drink That Is The Question....

tzan

......And here's the answer hell no!! Let me start of by saying I really don't like to preach so I think of this as just a little advice to think about. I'm curently in my 5th week of just 300mg of primo and .5 armidex eod and I've never looked or felt so good. Although I've done cycles in the past with test, dbols, and deca, this is easily going to be my best cycle ever. The reason: I'm not drinking ANY alcohol this time. All the other cycles I lifted my ass off, dieted correctly, and got enough rest, but I always went out on the weekends and got drunk. I did alright on those cycles, but I always knew I was kinda of cheating myself. What made things harder was I was living in the dorms and people who live on college know how hard it is to go sober while everyone else is partying. Like I said I don't like to preach. What people decide to do on their own time is their business not mine. I just wanted to let some people know the difference in gains of being sober during a cycle is night and day. Don't get me wrong, I still have the urge to party with my friends, but since I've started to see the results I'm not going back now. Besides I've spent too much money and have put forth too much dedication to waste it away for nights out on the town.

you got it bro, your exactly right.

My first cycle I did 75mg EOD fina for 6 weeks and didnt drink a single alcoholic beverage for 8 weeks. that cycle I have never looked so damn incredible.

My cycles after that was a test/dbol, another test and some anavar and each one I drank on occassionally and none of them measured up to what I accomplished on the fina.

I've not been on any AS for about 6 months now, and I've been partying way too much lately and feel like I look like shit. Point being, if you are in anyway concerned with your physical appearance and physique then drinking is not the way to go. It is sooo hard in college though.

answer hell no

My friend you are absoutley correct, ther is no middle ground on this question, simply no booze or drugs on a cycle. period.

For that matter as long as you are a body builder you can skip the booze and drugs. Period.

If you cant build up the simple capacity to resist peer pressure to get drunk no matter what holiday it is than IMO you are not strong enough mentally to be using gear.

I like to go out alot and go to clubs and sometimes I drink and I still grow very well and look great! alot of my BB friends that have been lifting and juicing for 10 years go out every weekend and are on G, alcohol or take other drugs occasionally! I don't know how it is where you are but I know alot of hardcore BB's here in Orlando and alot of them party pretty hard and so do I and we look great!

I'll let you guys in on a secret. You can go to clubs and not get drunk. As a matter of fact if your objective is to get a piece of ass you'll do far better sober then drunk. Believe it or not women are very turned off by drunken men.

Yes alot of days I do go to clubs and not drink but I like to drink sometimes and I find nothing wrong with it! I get blood tested every 3 months and my blood tests have always been fine! Until they aren't I will continue as I have been! Drunk or not drunk the girls are abundant here and not hard to get!

genarr3 said:
I'll let you guys in on a secret. You can go to clubs and not get drunk. As a matter of fact if your objective is to get a piece of ass you'll do far better sober then drunk. Believe it or not women are very turned off by drunken men.

Top Bottom