x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Fina and depression?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Fina and depression? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: My Fina is doing great for me in a sense of gains and BF% reduction but I feel depressed and tired out a lot (definately not overtraining, maybe undertraining if anything!) I have always had problems with depression same when I did winny, and I'm not hitting rock bottom or anything. My libido is down, but I don't really care. My nuts aren't cherries like they went to on winny. I am doing 50-75 ED. I'm not looking for suggestions like try inosol, sam-e etc. I have been through many

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

Fina and depression?

My Fina is doing great for me in a sense of gains and BF% reduction but I feel depressed and tired out a lot (definately not overtraining, maybe undertraining if anything!) I have always had problems with depression same when I did winny, and I'm not hitting rock bottom or anything. My libido is down, but I don't really care. My nuts aren't cherries like they went to on winny. I am doing 50-75 ED.

I'm not looking for suggestions like try inosol, sam-e etc. I have been through many antidepressants and homeopathic remedies and know what improves things for me and what doesn't. I don't have lifestyle problems right now.

I have seen ppl post that they feel amazing on test, but come to think of it some I recall some ppl saying they feel great on fina too.

What I am hypothesizing is that my body is of course not producing test anymore and although fina is synthetically mimics test, maybe my body is just missing the real thing?

>>>>>>>

Experienced bro's, what do you think, is there a good chance that throwing a bit of test in might help?

Thanks!

How far into the cycle are you??

Amateur Bodybuilder
    To test your hypothesis, the only real way is to have a serum test level drawn at the lab or your doc's office.

T

Pro Bodybuilder
    Creep, 6.5 weeks in, I plan anther 6.

DocTodd, my hypothesus is about depression and actual test in system vs mimic (not so about whether I am shut down or not.) I am very sure my test serum is 0, I shut down fast. I am just wandering if taking some test has a good chance of bringing my spirits up or should fina be doing this anyway (ie. I'm just fucked and will have to bear with things till I stop and post recovery expect to be even worse)

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Im not sure then. Who knows what other effects fina has on the body. It probably isnt only gonadal-hypothalamic-pitutitary.

T

You shouldnt be running fina for so long...6 weeks max.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Others would disagree. Besides, I started feeling like shit in about week 3. Thanks tho.

Originally posted by DocTodd
    To test your hypothesis, the only real way is to have a serum test level drawn at the lab or your doc's office.

T
    Why not test your hypothesis by getting some test asap, preferably a short acting one like prop. I was surprised at how much it affected my nervous system and psyche.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Thanks 40but. I'm 30, maybe it has something to do with our age.

Anyway I am confused, you had a questionmark frown and said you were surprised, you mean good surprised I assume?

Originally posted by xonic2xonic
    Thanks 40but. I'm 30, maybe it has something to do with our age.

Anyway I am confused, you had a questionmark frown and said you were surprised, you mean good surprised I assume?
    The question mark was in resonse to getting your test levels checked by a doc. I thought it would be easier to just get some test and see how you respond to it. I had my test levels checked about 5 weeks after I finished up a fina cycle [three weeks ago] and they were rock bottom. I mean just above zero. I believe the fina shut me down really hard. Im back on test now and feeling 100 percent better. Theres no question that low test levels can result in depression. sorry for the goofy typing my keyboard is shot. hope that helps you some bro.