Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragon Pharma- their anavar ??

Lots of pharma out their and the question is their quality and specially anavar because of lots of anavar are fake

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Head on over to our sister website evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section

I had their anavar in a previous cycle- was not impressed. Not saying it was or wasn't fake, but I have had oxandralone that was physician prescribed through Hollywood Health, and when it is real, you know.
The dosage for me (210lbs) was 25 mg twice a day, so the 50 mg single tablet is right dosage, but still suspect for being a single dose... if that makes sense. It's not as hepatoxic as Oxymetholone, but all oral steroids are to some extent. I think the rationalization for the split dosage is to keep the liver from being overwhelmed in a single dosage. Just my opinion, the doctor didn't specify.

Real dragon pharma is shutdown around 2008-2009, after that many ugl labs use word "dragon", IMO today when you come across some lab with dragon in name avoid it xD

Top Bottom