Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragon dianabol...My first time

pacman32746

I just received my tai dragon imprint dianabols's 2 days ago and i started taking 25mgs a day,,,what kind of gains should i expect,,,any other newbie information would be very helpful

pacman32746 said:
any other newbie information would be very helpful

here is some useful info.........save the dbol til your older and have researched more. if you are gonna do it anyways which is fine do you have any anti-e's available in case of gyno symptoms. why not run an injectable with it ? also only 155lbs, how tall are you ?

you mean you will only dose on mon, thurs, friday?

if so... that isn't good...

unless you are talking about your workout.

Re: me

pacman32746 said:
i am gonna take 25 mg a day for 8 weeks,,mon. thru. fri.,,and taking saturday and sunday off...i am 5ft8",,,

huh ? what happened to tuesday and wednsday ? also what the hell are you talking about ? i hope your not just planning on taking the dbol those days. 5'8'' - 155lbs and 18 years old, what the hell is wrong with you. you have not a clue on what your doing

me again and again

nooooo,,im taking the dbol monday through friday,,,and not takin any sat. and sun.,,,,if you have a better cycle for someone my size and age please tell me because i have to put on weight,,,any other comments would be good

Re: me again and again

pacman32746 said:
nooooo,,im taking the dbol monday through friday,,,and not takin any sat. and sun.,,,,if you have a better cycle for someone my size and age please tell me because i have to put on weight,,,any other comments would be good

ok ok, take dbol every single day for the whole cycle. dont take the weekend off, thats just ridiculous. a good first cycle for someone who has done WAY more research then you and has gained more naturally should try just test only - 500mg a week for 8-10 weeks. simple and effective. you say you need to put on weight, try eating and lifting heavy man, dont rush into this. steroids are a drug and shouldnt be taken lightly

Top Bottom