Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dr. Nadler/inexpensive Gyno Surgery

spank

Anyone have dr. nadler perform a gyno removal in the past couple of years? I understand that he charges $6000-7000; does this include complimentary lipo on the love handles???

Don't get me wrong, I'd pay the extra buck for the certainity, but I still would like to weigh the options.

Where else can one get a well done professional gyno removal procedure done for a more reasonable price on the east coast?

Please help if you can.

I paid $3500 for mine. 7 grand is a bit high, you can expect to pay more for Nadler because of his reputation with bodybuilders

Go to quebec, same surgery would cost like 1500cdn, so around 980US.

and recovers as a tourist too :D

spank said:
Anyone have dr. nadler perform a gyno removal in the past couple of years? I understand that he charges $6000-7000; does this include complimentary lipo on the love handles???

Don't get me wrong, I'd pay the extra buck for the certainity, but I still would like to weigh the options.

Where else can one get a well done professional gyno removal procedure done for a more reasonable price on the east coast?

Please help if you can.

$7,000 is GROSSLY overpriced for a relatively simple procedure. I'd suggest Rick Silverman in Boston. He is cheaper and a very good plastic surgeon.

Re: Re: Dr. Nadler/inexpensive Gyno Surgery

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
$7,000 is GROSSLY overpriced for a relatively simple procedure. I'd suggest Rick Silverman in Boston. He is cheaper and a very good plastic surgeon.

You might remember him a few years back as a spokesman for SportsPharma.He was in a few ads.

Are you sure about Dr. Nadlers prices? Those are some wack ass prices. I better get some head from one of his secretaries after an operation for that price.

Bump.

If you got the procedure done and was satisfied with the results, shout out your plastic surgeon ( also when you had it done, how much it cost and tell how long before your chest started to look good after the procedure)

Last edited:
Top Bottom