Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dr. or Expert Needed - Lab Results Posted

realtor29

I am looking for some answers to my recent blood work. I am a 46 year old male who has been on TRT for about 5 years now. I workout regularly and am somewhat muscular. My libido is not even close to what I believe it should be. Can someone please help.

Just to say, I was using 200mg a week Test Cyp divided into 2 shots of 100mg Mon and Thurs along with one pump of Axiron under each arm every day.

My recent lab work is below:

Total Test 2,909 Range 250/1100 ng/dl
Free Test 791 35/155 pg/ml
PSA 0.9 under 4.0 ng/ml
Estradiol 42 Under 39 pg/dl
DHEA S 151 45/345 mcg/dl
TSH 6.97 .40/4.50 miu/l
Vit D 25Hydr. 33 9/46 u/l
DHT 209 16/79 ng/dl

Can someone please decipher this and shed some light on why my libido isn't to the moon?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for some answers to my recent blood work. I am a 46 year old male who has been on TRT for about 5 years now. I workout regularly and am somewhat muscular. My libido is not even close to what I believe it should be. Can someone please help.

Just to say, I was using 200mg a week Test Cyp divided into 2 shots of 100mg Mon and Thurs along with one pump of Axiron under each arm every day.

My recent lab work is below:

Total Test 2,909 Range 250/1100 ng/dl
Free Test 791 35/155 pg/ml
PSA 0.9 under 4.0 ng/ml
Estradiol 42 Under 39 pg/dl
DHEA S 151 45/345 mcg/dl
TSH 6.97 .40/4.50 miu/l
Vit D 25Hydr. 33 9/46 u/l
DHT 209 16/79 ng/dl

Can someone please decipher this and shed some light on why my libido isn't to the moon?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Wtf, is your total Test really almost 3000 and free Test nearly 800? With 200 mgs of Test Cyp weekly dose? No way, I refuse to believe that, there has to be some mistake with bloods or typo or something... That's a pretty normal TRT dose and your total Test values are THREE times, and free Test FIVE times the MAX range of normal values...???
Your Estrogen is actually pretty low when comparing it to your Test values, even though it's on high end of normal range.
According to these values your Testosterone / Estradiol balance is way off, but so is everything else on them...

If these labs are actually real, I would love to see someone chiming on this, with some possible explanation.

Are you officially on TRT / using pharma grade Test? If you are on self administered TRT the gear you are using is dosed WAY too high.

Also I have no idea how you are able to keep your Estrogen under control so well using just Axiron (I presume it's an topical AI?) , when your test values look like you were running at least two grams of Test week.

Btw. Did you get your Prolactin tested? It might be a factor with libido issues.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Nothern,

Thanks for responding. The labs are real. I had them drawn end of August. What I forgot to mention was I was taking 1mg of Arimidex on Monday and Thursday so that may explain why the E2 was lower than what you thought it might be.

The labs don't have prolactin on it, so I assume they were not tested. The Axiron is a topical applied to the arm pits.

Hope this helps.....

T levels are pretty darn high for 200mg wk.

Whats your BP at? How about RBC? Im curious why TSH is so high also.

Your TSH means your thyroid is shut down and not producing T4 efficiently or your body isn't effectively converting T4 to T3. Most docs would put you on thyroxine replacement with TSH that high. No libido is a common symptom of hypothyroidism.

With high testosterone your libido is more about a balance between test and E2 so with test at nearly 3000 your libido will suffer with E2 that low even though it's just over the normal range. Take less adex and get more thyroid tests and take it from there.

True, the TSH is high, but there seems to be other key indicators missing. A thyroid test should also contain total T3 (thyroxine), free T3, and T4. For TSH, anything over 3 is suspect, and over 6 is considered indicative of hypothyroidism. I don't understand why your doctor would order TSH without the others. Also, your testosterone levels just cannot be correct. I find it hard to believe that you have nearly 3K testosterone even with 100mg per day, much less 2x per week. I would get retested on a day where it has been 24hours since your last injection. However, the more important question is "why would your doctor continue to dose you for those HRT levels when your testosterone, by all measures, is off the charts?"

If you have a more complete lab result, I would be interested to see it. And, yes, hypothyroid would nerf your libido regardless of Test levels.

Top Bottom