Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doubling up my test dose vs. other steroids

Kamilia

I read that you're always supposed to run double the amount of testosterone
Someone said that is because testosterone should be the base of every cycle and if you're not running double then you're going to get shut down

So if i were to run 500mg of equipoise does this mean i need to run a minimum of 1000mgs a week?

This is my 2nd cycle and i want to make sure

i have no clue who told you such nonsense but that is just ridiculously untrue to say the least... whoever gave you such shit advice is someone i would never put myself in contact with man... thats just wretched advice to say the least... there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to exceed 500 mg max of test

You do not need to run testosterone on double amounts like that sir. That is very misleading information you were given. I would strongly advise you to listen to Dylan and not run it that high

I read that you're always supposed to run double the amount of testosterone
Someone said that is because testosterone should be the base of every cycle and if you're not running double then you're going to get shut down

So if i were to run 500mg of equipoise does this mean i need to run a minimum of 1000mgs a week?

This is my 2nd cycle and i want to make sure

thats a myth you dont need double testosterone

if you do 300mgs of test do 300mgs of equipoise
500mgs too much

1. test doesn't have to be the base of a cycle, that is just people trying to sell you gear

2. doubling the amount of any steroid is just running more gear so obviously you will get more gains technically, but you will also get more sides too

if you double your dose that will work only if you want to turn pro

that makes no sense, 1000mgs of testosterone is a base no matter what

Top Bottom