Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dostinex and Letrozole for gyno

deco

what are the recommended doses to get rid of gyno? and how many times per week and how many weeks?

here is what i mean gyno from puberty, gyno cause by test converting into estrogen,or gyno from a compound like deca,nnp,to simplify things

yeah depends of the cause. estrogen or prolactin

I'm thinking prolactin. Very sensitive to medications and even supplements which is weird I know. Also gaining weight during winter time seems like it effects it right away. There's been no cycle in a while. As far as medications go, I took painkillers for lower back problem few years ago after a car accident and it seems like even that had an effect. Now I moved on to ibuprofen which works well.
The good thing is that the combination of dostinex and letro works everytime to get rid of any symptoms. I just want to do small doses and keep it safe.
As far as supplements go, I used DERMACRINE last time and it seems like it brought back gyno and I got rid of it with dostinex and letro. I have a bottle left over and was thinking about using it while doing the PCT and afterwards also using sustain alpha since I have a bottle left over.

After that no more meds or supplements and hopefully the problem will stay away

I guess you can call that preexisting. But like I said dosti/letro combo gets rid of it within a few weeks.

Top Bottom