Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dostinex and Letrozole for gyno

OK you said: "I think is prolactin"
Now the question is: How do you know?

You can't guess and take a drug to cure what you "guess" is the cause. When you used letro and dostinex, of course it took care of it because estrogen or prolactin as the cause, you killed them both with the mix. But you're putting in your body extra shit that is not necessary and you don't know what is causing inside your body.

Start posting your age, weight, etc all you details, what hormonal drugs/supplements have you used, etc. Depending on that info the right approach would be (ideally) getting a blood test done to determine what is out of chart and then using the right medication. If blood test is not possible, a small recommended dose of an anti-estrogen can be tried and see results.

OK you said: "I think is prolactin"
Now the question is: How do you know?

You can't guess and take a drug to cure what you "guess" is the cause. When you used letro and dostinex, of course it took care of it because estrogen or prolactin as the cause, you killed them both with the mix. But you're putting in your body extra shit that is not necessary and you don't know what is causing inside your body.

Start posting your age, weight, etc all you details, what hormonal drugs/supplements have you used, etc. Depending on that info the right approach would be (ideally) getting a blood test done to determine what is out of chart and then using the right medication. If blood test is not possible, a small recommended dose of an anti-estrogen can be tried and see results.

I've done the blood test in the past and not just that I've also had a memogram done. Memogram showed small growth in left nipple I guess(they asked if I smoked weed which i dont). Blood test came out normal with slightly low Testosterone

I'm 6'5 250 and as far as body fat it could be as high as 20-25% as of right now which could be contributing.

I've never done a real cycle. Anavar only cycle was one 3 or more years ago. Then there was a prohormone that I used that later got banned.

In college I was prescribed Adderall and even prolonged use of that (1 - 2 weeks during finals) would flare up the gyno and I would feel a lump generating behind the nipple. Left one is always the first one to react which is weird...

Right now the only thing I've used is few over the counter/online supplemts and thats enaugh to flare up gyno symptoms.

without blood work i can only guess. so here goes. asuming you have 2.5mg tabsof letro. for the first 3 days take 1/4 tab ed. then 3 days of 1/2 tab ed, 3 days of 3/4 tab ed, then take 1 tab ed until the lump is gone or you have reached 2 weaks of 1 tab ed. then taper down dropping the dose by 1/4 tab every 3 days. once you get down to 1/4 tab ed do that for the 3 days then go 6 days of 1/4 tab eod, then 9 days of 1/4 tab e3d.

I've done the blood test in the past and not just that I've also had a memogram done. Memogram showed small growth in left nipple I guess(they asked if I smoked weed which i dont). Blood test came out normal with slightly low Testosterone

I'm 6'5 250 and as far as body fat it could be as high as 20-25% as of right now which could be contributing.

I've never done a real cycle. Anavar only cycle was one 3 or more years ago. Then there was a prohormone that I used that later got banned.

In college I was prescribed Adderall and even prolonged use of that (1 - 2 weeks during finals) would flare up the gyno and I would feel a lump generating behind the nipple. Left one is always the first one to react which is weird...

Right now the only thing I've used is few over the counter/online supplemts and thats enaugh to flare up gyno symptoms.

do you have a copy of that blood test, so you can post the numbers? Test is just one piece of the puzzle. You need to know estrogen, prolactin, total test, free test, SHBG, estradiol, T3/T4, etc..

do you have a copy of that blood test, so you can post the numbers? Test is just one piece of the puzzle. You need to know estrogen, prolactin, total test, free test, SHBG, estradiol, T3/T4, etc..

It was done a long ago and even posted on EF I believe. Everything was within a normal range.

day 3 of 1mg cobergoline and there's a significant reduction which makes me think its prolactin. Should I just keep taking it untill everything disappears?

Top Bottom