Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dostinex experts...READ

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Is Dostinex a vasoconstricter? I started taking Dos a little while ago and noticed that I'm having trouble with a woody. It kind of feels like I'm on a EC stack. And we all know that it is hard to get woody while on a EC stack.

Now I did some research and found out that it is a ergot derivative. And that it acts like a vasoconstricter. Just seems a little weird becuase I do not see any Dostinex users here complaining about that. So why am I?

Im not having that problem at all i started cabaser Saturday and no probs so far maybe your just prone to it.

Dekaxx said:
Im not having that problem at all i started cabaser Saturday and no probs so far maybe your just prone to it.

You just started Saturday. You need more time.

Carth said:
Is Dostinex a vasoconstricter? I started taking Dos a little while ago and noticed that I'm having trouble with a woody. It kind of feels like I'm on a EC stack. And we all know that it is hard to get woody while on a EC stack.

Now I did some research and found out that it is a ergot derivative. And that it acts like a vasoconstricter. Just seems a little weird becuase I do not see any Dostinex users here complaining about that. So why am I?

Took it thru my entire 12 week deca cycle, no problems at all.

I never had problems with it. I thought it was supposed to help performance as opposed to hurting it anyway. Maybe just libido? I forget.

Carth said:

I'm in my fourth week and I'm having no problems. As a matter of fact I see a hole in the wall I have to go hump. Later :p

I ran it for 10 weeks and loved it...It's not as potent as I thought it was gonna be, but my load volume increased and it seemed to really help during PCT.

Well, I'm only asking because my package acts like it has been on a EC stack. And I did research and it says that Dostinex can act like a vasoconstricter. The same shit that EC stack does!

Maybe it could be something else. Maybe dopamine overload...I don't know! Maybe Jenetic can be some input on this.

Carth its the first I've heard of it. How much are you taking? .5mgs twice a week or more?
If I remember I will try and find some research for you tomorrow.
Hopefully, it is just your body adjusting. I didn't notice any effect from it until one full week in. At that point I was treating myself like an amusement park!

Top Bottom