Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dostinex after a cycle to increase libido

mobigsley

is it ok to use some dostinex right at the end of pct?

still suffering from some testicular athrophe just on clomid for another week or two

good or no good?

It couldn't hurt per se. (Please read on)

Re-establishing libido effectively and properly will come from proper PCT. That being said, Dostinex/Cabaser will elevate libido via different pathways. It def made me horny. Be careful with it's long term use. I've heard stories about getting OFF and dopamine levels dropping to dangerous levels and people entering depressive modes.

Whenever you mess with mood-altering/brain chemistry drugs, you're opening pandora's box IMO.

You might wanna hit some HCG for a week or two and then begin PCT all over again, using Clomid and Nolva.

mobigsley said:
is it ok to use some dostinex right at the end of pct?

still suffering from some testicular athrophe just on clomid for another week or two

good or no good?

if you try this, let us know how it works.

Will do.

I plan on starting in a few days, it looks like after a month on clomid my testes are close to normal size.

Desire for sex is fair.

will let you know how it goes, I'm curious to see if the lack of prolactin inhibits my recovery..

regards
Moe

Top Bottom