Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosing test - tren question

hector Lmstudi

Hi , so I was planning to run 400 tren 300 test per week for about 10-12 weeks , but I started seeing some conflicting info about it online . some people say thy should be run at the same dose, like 400 and 400 a week and other people say running tren higher than test can increase risk of sides like perspiration and insomnia, this my second cycle with test first one was only test, I'm 29 years old, 5'9 and weight 150 pounds, thank you.

I am going to answer your question but I agree with @stevesmi

If you are only 150 pounds, I would wait until you have built a better base before using steroids.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Definitely do not use steroids, let alone tren. You are way too small to start gear. Take your time and learn how to eat and train for mass first. It will payoff so much more in the end if you build up a muscular base first. I think you can easily put on 20lbs muscle naturally.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

I've run tren a few times, and I have not tried Cardarine. Tren definitely kills stamina, get winded into oblivion rather quickly.

As far as tren cough, nothing you can put in your body is going to prevent that. Tren cough is caused by the needle nicking a blood vessel and tren entering the blood stream, and it causes an immediate reaction that will scare the living piss out of anyone who has never experienced it yet.

I've had it happen from cyp and test e as well. just have to wait it out, it generally goes away in 30 seconds or so, but sometimes some discomfort lingers for an hour if it gets to the point of a coughing attack. you instantly feel it throughout your body, from your toes to your finger tips, and it's like a tingling sensation. sometimes you feel like you have to cough out of nowhere, and once you realize you aren't dying it pretty much goes away. always important to aspirate when pinning, can't imagine what would happen if someone actually injected an actual amount of tren into a vein.

Far too thin to even think about using either compound. That being said everyone is different. Some use more tren then test some use more test then tren. Some use the same dosage for both. The only way to know is to try each was and see how you respond. At the appropriate time ofcourse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom