Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosing of sustanon and dianabol

NFG123

Dosing of these two, sustan on and dbols.

I have ref and sustanon ... is 1 x / week ok for the sustanon dosing ... and 3x day for ref (upon waking, before training and before bed) 1/3 cc each time

NFG

so you plan on taking 250mg/wk sostanon and 25mg/day of dbol?

is this your first cycle? i think you should take out the dbol and put in some kind of anabolic.

but if that is what you are gonna do, sust once a week and dbol 4 times a day.

yeah sust 1 shot per week is fine, however if your taking more than one cc I would split it up because I dont mind sticking myslef more . The reason I say this is because it spreads it thouought your body and sust also has prop in it. oh and dbol 4 times a day would be better like he said

It's better to split up the doses two times a week with sus because your blood levels fluctuate a lot with it so you need to split up the doses to keep a constant flow throughout the week. It's unlike ethanate or cyp where you can be fine with takiing one shot a week

Bump,

Hey on this topic bro's would EQ be a good one to run through this same cycle aprox. 8-10wks inject. e/o?
Also would you or is it smart to start d-bol mid cycle???

Thanks,

Kev
:)

Top Bottom