Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosing Strategies for ** Orals ???

DianabolZ

OK before I get flamed for purchasing ** I want to say it waws when he was still in the favor of the board, and backed by alot of bros.

The ** dbol are 50 mg (supposedly) and that is just way to much for someone who has never done dbol (me) and breaking the dosage into 25mg spread out in 4 or 5 smaller doses means having top split one of those shitty little tabs into 8 or 10 peices, its like splitting atoms, it just cant be done in the home. Now busting the winnies in half or quarters is easy enough with a razor, a new strategy must be had in my opinion for the dbols.

So far the only way that will definitely work my friends and I came up with is to bust'em up and cut them into powder with a razor on a mirror and divide it up like coke into lines and somehow cap'em or parachute them. This will prolly work ok, but it is definitely a pain in the ass, and just plain frustrating to go thru.

My other thought would be to disolve like 10 of them at a time in some sort of edible solvent, such as grain alcohol or maybe just h20. Then all one would need to do is figure out how many dbols one wants and draw out the corresponding number of ml of the solution and drink it.

My question is if anyone has tried disolving ** dbol in anything, and what the results were. I have a few extras but not enough to go running about playing mad scientist. Also I'd be more than open to hearing about anyone else's ideas and or experiences with ** dbol in general. Thanks

DBZ

Top Bottom