Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosing question on Eco-Oils Sustanon

CJ New Guy

With Eco-Oils Sustanon it says the package is 3 ml (3,5 ml) sachet, 300 mg/ml. So does this mean that each sachet is 900mg or, 1050mg, or is it 300mg? Any help would be appreciated. I was planning on doing 600mg a week and well with the confusion I don't want to take 2,100mg a week, might be a bit much for a first timer.

CJ New Guy said:
With Eco-Oils Sustanon it says the package is 3 ml (3,5 ml) sachet, 300 mg/ml. So does this mean that each sachet is 900mg or, 1050mg, or is it 300mg? Any help would be appreciated. I was planning on doing 600mg a week and well with the confusion I don't want to take 2,100mg a week, might be a bit much for a first timer.

well if its a 3ml sachet and you have 300mg/ml then it would be 900mg in the sachet

rosco141 said:
keep us update if eco oils any good
I've been taking the eco oils "sustanon" for a few weeks now with 600mg/wk of EQ from Nutri-Vet.

I have been noticibly hornier from the start, which my wife is loving, but other than than I am feeling like they are underdosed, but I can't be certain. My only experience with sustanon was the redijects, which were of course top quality, and since they were used my first two cycles, my results were more dramatic.

So I've upped the dosage to 1ml EOD, which would be from 900-1200mgs a week if they were dosed as they claim to be. My results have started to improve. I really don't feel like I am taking around a gram a week of test due to the lack of sides, so I am resoning that they are light on the test.

I also bought the eco oils EQ, but didn't take any yet cuz I had some of the nutri-vet EQ on hand and it's dosed at 300mg/ml. When that runs out I will run the Eco Oils EQ for the rest of the cylce and see how that is.

Top Bottom