Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosing pct like a boss

youngdumb

[FONT=&quot]Tomorrow morning will be two weeks after pinning (12 weeks test-e 500mg/week). I was going to run nolvadex 40/40/20/20 & clomid 50/50/25/25 for four weeks. Is there a particular time of day that is best to take these compounds? From what I hear clomid can have a slue of sides, so would it be better to take it in the morning? How should I break up the dosages?[/FONT]

it makes no difference what time of day you take them and clomid does not have a "slew" of side effects... it can possibly have some but if you dose it properly, which you plan to, you should not experience much if any side effects at all

Tomorrow morning will be two weeks after pinning (12 weeks test-e 500mg/week). I was going to run nolvadex 40/40/20/20 & clomid 50/50/25/25 for four weeks. Is there a particular time of day that is best to take these compounds? From what I hear clomid can have a slue of sides, so would it be better to take it in the morning? How should I break up the dosages?

If you're gonna do it like a boss start with reading the 'Perfect PCT ' sticky on Evo.

[FONT=&quot]Tomorrow morning will be two weeks after pinning (12 weeks test-e 500mg/week). I was going to run nolvadex 40/40/20/20 & clomid 50/50/25/25 for four weeks. Is there a particular time of day that is best to take these compounds? From what I hear clomid can have a slue of sides, so would it be better to take it in the morning? How should I break up the dosages?[/FONT]
Doesmt matter whatsoever when you take them each day

Top Bottom