Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosing oral steroid EOD?

rrofinaldo

my friend said that it's okay to do so oral anabolic steroids every other day because they have esters attached and you don’t have to take them daily or before a workout
that seems strange to me but I wanted to check in to see if you thought it was correct.
I’m 25 years old and want to try oxy anadrol. 100mg a day for 8 weeks.
Looking to gain size

You should not exceed 6 weeks of use with oral steroids. Orals are different than injectables with much shorter half lives and need to be taken every day... also make sure you are using n2guard alongside any oral to protect yourself from toxicity side effects...

You would want to take them every day and definitely make sure you are protecting yourself on cycle with N2GUARD, especially with your orals and also during PCT as well

my friend said that it's okay to do so oral anabolic steroids every other day because they have esters attached and you don’t have to take them daily or before a workout
that seems strange to me but I wanted to check in to see if you thought it was correct.
I’m 25 years old and want to try oxy anadrol. 100mg a day for 8 weeks.
Looking to gain size

if you use oral steroids use them ED every day

not eod imo

50mgs ed of anadrol ed for 8 weeks is fine with n2guard 10 caps

Top Bottom