Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosing HGH

CENTURION44

Where do get info on figuring out the right dose to take....looking for myself and my dad also wants to take some...obviously not for the same reason as me..but still looking for some helpful info for both of us...

Thanks

start with 2iu/day or 4iu / EOD

increase after 2-3 months

well i was getting some from a doctor directely i started with 2.2i.u. 5 days on 2 days off after week 2 bump to 2.7 5on 2.

well i was getting some from a doctor directely i started with 2.2i.u. 5 days on 2 days off after week 2 bump to 2.7 5on 2.

jrc04444 said:
Where do get info on figuring out the right dose to take....looking for myself and my dad also wants to take some...obviously not for the same reason as me..but still looking for some helpful info for both of us...

Thanks

What are the ages of you both and what do you and your dad hope to achieve goal wise? The dosage and usage would probably vary depending on the answers to these questions. There are good posts on hgh and older users on the Life Extension, Longevity, Andropause & Masters Bodybuilding forum for reference.
Ed

i hope to tone up gain some muscle mass....my dad is 57 and just want to reep some of the benefits from HGH....i.e. feeling younger and being able to get back into the gym a couple days a week....

jrc04444 said:
i hope to tone up gain some muscle mass....my dad is 57 and just want to reep some of the benefits from HGH....i.e. feeling younger and being able to get back into the gym a couple days a week....

4ius 5 on/2 off or every other day for you would be a common dose and should be at least 6 months long. Consensus seems to be 2ius first thing in the morning and 2ius after lunch. As for your dad 1 or 2iu's before bed would probably be best for him due to his age and the life quality benefits should be staggering if he's never used it before. I'm not an expert and am only passing on what I've learned on this site. However I would suggest in your fathers case that it be administered under medical suppervision or certainly regular check ups be performed.
Hope this helps out in the meantime.
Ed

I have been on 2iu ed for over 18 months now and will continue until I die. The results have been amazing and I have not experienced any side effects. I feel that gh works best over time so run it as long as you can even if it means taking a lower daily dose.

Top Bottom