Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dose of test while cutting

grewsplot

what dose would you recommend of test when your are planning to cut with anavar at 70 mg per day? I'm just tired of different version from people at my gym, they say they have done AAS before but they like they have no idea what are they taking about, thank you guys for your help.

run 150mg a week only.. test will raise appetite and increase water retention. not what you want to do while cutting

it boils down to diet though in the end. steroids are not fat burners

it sounds to me like you would be better off using SARM's

If you are trying to cut, keep testosterone at a minimal level to compensate for the suppression caused by anavar. Make sure to be using an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to prevent water retention.

However, SARMS would be a much better alternative for someone trying to do a pure cut, and they will not have any side effects at all.

Everyone responds differently and likes different things which is why you will get different answers. You can go anywhere from 150mg-500mg per week in my opinion. Just keep in mind that the higher dose you go the more likely you are to have some water retention and side effects. This does not mean you will add more fat but it just means you wont appear as cut.

Top Bottom