Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dose test when cutting

Check out this article I wrote on how much testosterone to inject -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/how-much-testosterone-inject-47671.html

In my opinion, the sweet spot for testosterone is 200-500mg/week. Anything more then that is going to really start aromatizing into estrogen (even with an AI).

Testosterone is what is naturally occurring in your body. It really isn't that great of a steroid. It hasn't been manipulated for the goals of building muscle and loosing fat like other steroids are.

Less test = less water retention and bloat, but also less strength. Depends on your goals. If your goals are primarily physique based, use less test. If your goals are primarily gaining size and strength, use more test.

I'd keep test at 500-750 for a cut, remember you are using it to preserve muscle on a cut, not to look dry. If you want to look dry you want the lowest amount of test, just run an oral like winny.

Top Bottom