Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dose size dependent ?

Parkjisung

[FONT=&quot]Do you believe huge size and strength gains are dose dependent?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Who has used only modest dosages?[/FONT]

Everyone tends to think that the more you do the better the results will be. Honestly I prefer to do cycles on the lower side so that if I get good results without A) spending more money or B) damaging my body! I think at the end of the day less is more!!!

I like to run with moderate doses to mitigate side effects, but yes you need to make sure dosages are high enough to be effective as well.

there are MANY factors that play into this... all these are part of it but there are so many other factors as well

[FONT=&quot]Do you believe huge size and strength gains are dose dependent?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Who has used only modest dosages?[/FONT]
It plays a factor yes. You can use moderate dosages until you get to or above your genetic limit. Then likely you need more to continue gaining. You see pros out there that are my height 5'9" and close to 300 lbs shredded on stage at 5% bodyfat. Those guys cant get there running modest dosages. That's a given. But theres a price. Those guys take years or decades off their life, and many dont even make it to 50

I don't usually discuss my dosages with anyone anymore because the dosage police always shows up. Take the dosages you want and don't worry about other people.

Top Bottom