Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dose pct matter to you? How much does keeping your gains matter to you?

needtogetaas

Fore almost 4 years now I have been working with members of elite fitness and doing everything I can to help them with all there needs.

many of the members I have watched over for years now. They have come to me for advice time and time again. And I always come threw for them. Not just new members(though I always help the newbs too). But long time members.

One peace of advice I have maintained firm on over the years is about pct. For almost as long as I been helping members and longer then I have been a mod I have been advising everyone to use
Primordial Performance products. And for pct I have adviced people to at least add in Sustain Alpha to there pct or use
Testosterone Recovery Stack for pct out right.

I started out with Primordial Performance a few years ago when they came to this site with there revolutionary brake threw product Dermacrine. I used the product,got test after only two weeks of use

amshw4.jpg

For me I was convinced it was a great product and that Primordial Performance
was on the edge of something big.

I was happy to jump on board with Primordial Performance
and have never been let down since. from there first product Dermacrine up till now.

When they came out with with all the products in the Testosterone Recovery Stack Like always I was the first to try them and one of the first to advocate the use of them for pct.

If you been reading my post on ef (how could you miss them) you are prob well aware of my love for the members and for the site. And how I show this love in every way I can. from just keeping the site clean and running the mod team, to spending 4-5 hours a day in pm's with the members.

My heart is with all of ef. And for this reason I never ever put any of these members below myself or personal gain. I did all that i do now for 3 years for nothing. Not even a dime. And though I would not be to happy (ha ha) I would still be the same way if I had to be.

Guys.. pct is not a joke. Its not something any of us can take lightly. A bad pct can not only make us lose valuable gains but in some cases it can leave people shut down or messed up for a long time.

For this reason. I am offering up this peace of advice. Please go the extra mile with your pct. Get that bottle of Sustain Alpha and add it to the pct you think you are fine with. If you have not tried it you are going to be pretty damn happy you did.

Go the extra mile. Take the jump over to
Testosterone Recovery Stack for pct.

If you are thinking about throwing in a bottle of unleadshed or post cycle for your pct. Just do it. This is your gains and your recovery we are talking about here.

Most of the time when some one tells you AAAAH don't use it use nolva or clomid. Thats all. Well most of the time and I am sorry to say this. That person really does not care at all about you or your recovery/pct. He just likes hearin himself talk. Or likes to think he is right and refuses to open his mind about things.

Primordial Performance guys. You will not be sorry. Do it for yourself. And pm me for a discount because i also like to make sure people get the products as cheap as they can get them. We all need to save money.

Thanks bro's

What will unleashed or post cycle do for my PCT that PP's testosterone recovery stack won't?

well off the top of my head... Free test levels. unleased will raise them. trs I am sure dose not address this.. Is it a must. not really. will it or can it make a big difference? yes

Liver function. This plays a bit of a role after a cycle as well as on. After all your liver filters everything from protein to estrogen. Post cycle and unleashed also address this and I am sure its ont one of the trs focal points.

And nolva/clomid address non of this. Not a thing. So its up to you ya know.

And what a lot of guys don't realize, is that certain drugs like HCG and Arimidex (and even Clomid, if it works for you) just help you with the first step -- as a "bridge" from enhanced to natural. Sooner or later, your body has to work and support the HPTA on its own, and it needs help. That's where the supps come in. They help the body operate on its own without having to depend on drug assistance.

Until you're off all drugs, you haven't really recovered.

well off the top of my head... Free test levels. unleased will raise them. trs I am sure dose not address this.. Is it a must. not really. will it or can it make a big difference? yes

Liver function. This plays a bit of a role after a cycle as well as on. After all your liver filters everything from protein to estrogen. Post cycle and unleashed also address this and I am sure its ont one of the trs focal points.

And nolva/clomid address non of this. Not a thing. So its up to you ya know.

Needto mentioned liver function. So true.

The liver plays an important role in cholesterol levels. Everyone should know tht the first step for the body making testosterone is cholesterol. If your liver is not functioning properly, or has a higher values because of oral use, your cholesterol levels ae going to be out of whack. And when your cholesterol levels are out of whack, testosterone production can suffer. PostCycle helps restore optimum liver function.

One other way to help combat crappy cholesterol balance and overall cardiovascular health is by supplementing with resveratrol. Luckily, Primordial Performance is genius at this, and has added resveratrol right into their product Sustain Alpha s part of the PCT protocol.

Thanks for your efforts fella... it is really great to know someone has a genuine interest for others.
I not sure where i can get test recovery stack in the UK so chances are i'll need your advice as to what a good alternative is that i should try source

Thanks for your efforts fella... it is really great to know someone has a genuine interest for others.
I not sure where i can get test recovery stack in the UK so chances are i'll need your advice as to what a good alternative is that i should try source

Yes the trs can be sent to you

Top Bottom