Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dose of deca to avoid deca dick

MarshalDesign

I would like to stack 400 mg of test a week with deca on my next cycle, and I'm aware of all the risk of taking deca and deca dick, I was wondering what would be a low effective dose of deca that gives me results but at the same time not increase the chances of deca dick, I'm stacking because test alone didn't make me happy about gains, I'm 28 years old and train 6 days a week.

deca dick is caused by metabolization of dihydronandrolone which swamps DHT in the body. the way to prevent deca dick ironically isn't upping your test (that could make it worse!)

what you want to do is add proviron at 25mg per day. proviron is a pure DHT derivative. that will offset the DHN conversion and you won't have deca dick

so you run it like this

test 200mg a week
deca 300-500 per week
proviron 25mg per day
you also need an AI and i recommend aromasin

Check out this video I made on how to prevent deca dick -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/video-what-deca-dick-1487908.html

You can prevent deca dick by:
1. Including a testosterone base and an androgen steroid like proviron into your cycle
2. Use an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range - aromasin at 10mg EOD
3. Use an anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range - cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD

If you do 1-3, you won't experience deca dick. Deca dick is the result of not including a high enough testosterone base in your cycle or high estrogen/prolactin levels.

I like a dosage of 500mg/week of testosterone + 300mg/week of deca + 25mg/day proviron, along with the support supplements of aromasin and cabergoline.

Top Bottom