x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

dosage for taurine/potassium

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about dosage for taurine/potassium within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: just out of interest guy's I'm about to start a cutting cycle using Clen. what is the dosage of Taurine I should be taking and would it help to take a potassium supplement together with it and at what dosage any ideas :artist:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Exclamation dosage for taurine/potassium

just out of interest guy's I'm about to start a cutting cycle using Clen.
    what is the dosage of Taurine I should be taking and would it help to take a potassium supplement together with it and at what dosage any ideas

Re: dosage for taurine/potassium

A good dosage for taurine is 3-5g per day. Ideally you would take it pre workout or add it to the water you drink during your workout.

Potassium is very wide spread in fruits and vegetables. You really don't need to supplement with it. Your body keeps a very tight sodium: potassium balance and supplementing with potassium can throw it out of whack.
    Some of the best food sources of potassium are dark green vegetables, sweet potatoes and bananas.

A good dosage for taurine is 3-5g per day. Ideally you would take it pre workout or add it to the water you drink during your workout.

Potassium is very wide spread in fruits and vegetables. You really don't need to supplement with it. Your body keeps a very tight sodium: potassium balance and supplementing with potassium can throw it out of whack.
    Some of the best food sources of potassium are dark green vegetables, sweet potatoes and bananas.

3 grams is a fine dosage to take on a daily basis, so I would take this much taurine. However, I would not use clenbuterol for cutting because it was never meant for this purpose. I has a completely different objective of being in the medical society, and when used at dosages needed for fat loss, it will cause a lot of side effects. Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will also reduce your lean mass, not only fat. Instead, it makes much more sense to use something that was meant for fat loss and recomping, such as Cardarine GW. It will cause no side effects at all, and it will effectively burn fat while maintaining your lean mass. Additionally, it will drastically increase your endurance and improve recovery, which will help with cardio and fat loss.