Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosage for taurine/potassium

steve alder

just out of interest guy's I'm about to start a cutting cycle using Clen.
what is the dosage of Taurine I should be taking and would it help to take a potassium supplement together with it and at what dosage any ideas :artist:

A good dosage for taurine is 3-5g per day. Ideally you would take it pre workout or add it to the water you drink during your workout.

Potassium is very wide spread in fruits and vegetables. You really don't need to supplement with it. Your body keeps a very tight sodium: potassium balance and supplementing with potassium can throw it out of whack.
Some of the best food sources of potassium are dark green vegetables, sweet potatoes and bananas.

A good dosage for taurine is 3-5g per day. Ideally you would take it pre workout or add it to the water you drink during your workout.

Potassium is very wide spread in fruits and vegetables. You really don't need to supplement with it. Your body keeps a very tight sodium: potassium balance and supplementing with potassium can throw it out of whack.
Some of the best food sources of potassium are dark green vegetables, sweet potatoes and bananas.

3 grams is a fine dosage to take on a daily basis, so I would take this much taurine. However, I would not use clenbuterol for cutting because it was never meant for this purpose. I has a completely different objective of being in the medical society, and when used at dosages needed for fat loss, it will cause a lot of side effects. Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will also reduce your lean mass, not only fat. Instead, it makes much more sense to use something that was meant for fat loss and recomping, such as Cardarine GW. It will cause no side effects at all, and it will effectively burn fat while maintaining your lean mass. Additionally, it will drastically increase your endurance and improve recovery, which will help with cardio and fat loss.

Top Bottom