Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosage question for current cycle.

sbamb111

I have been running some TEST E for 8 weeks and recently switched doses from 250mg per week to 500mg per week split in two diff doses. It has been a full additional week and one whole week since I upped to 500mgs . When will/or will there be a noticble difference? BTW My gear is pharm grade I know its not underdosed . (the 250mg did great)

I want to throw some d bol in.. I have 25mg caps, 50 of them to be exact. How should I go about doing this

i would keep the dbolz til next cycle....its alittle too late being that your already on your 8th week of test.

first off 16 weeks on test e is a bit much unless u want to end up like me on hrt.

Secondly i do not see the point of doubling the dose if u were doing great on the 250 mg ew. One should always get the job done using as little as possible. That way u can always up the dose when the lower don't get u results anymore. This will give u greater gains in the long run and less sides to deal with.

Third i think u should save the dbol. Same reasoning as above. If what u're doing works dont fuck with it.

Just don't get greedy man. This is a marathon not a sprint.

Happy lifting!

Top Bottom