Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage question

melvinguillardo

[FONT=&quot]I have a quick question, I want to do a cycle of Deca but I know Deca should not be taken alone. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]so I want to take it with testosterone Enanthate but I want the gains from the Deca but still maintain the normal Testosterone level of a 33 year old male therefore the Testosterone Enanthate would be taken at lower dosage ( i think the recommended dose is 600mg), what amount of dosage do you think I should take?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks[/FONT]

where on the planet earth are you coming up with the recommended dose being 600... thats not even remotely close...

i would go with 300-350 of each test and deca... there's no need to go any higher

600mg of test is awfully high for a cycle dose. A TRT dose to maintain levels matching that you would have naturally would be between 75 to 150mg. That said, I would run them like Dylan suggested.

There is a ton of information out there for you to read and learn. If you dont know for sure the dosages that many use, do research. You will learn alot and can use this information in the future. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N960U using EliteFitness mobile app

you can run deca alone with proviron

people did that for 30 straight years until some guru decided he would be clever and add test to it. funny how those guys never had problems in the golden era, but now guys have tons of problems on deca doing it this 'new way'

Top Bottom