Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage help?

Not that you shouldn't trust the advice just understand there may be an ulterior motive.
Yes 150 of each would be good but DO NOT use tren on a first cycle. If your absolutely set on stacking multiple compounds throw in some anavar for the last 6 weeks to clean up the gains you make at 50 mg ed.

Not that you shouldn't trust the advice just understand there may be an ulterior motive.
Yes 150 of each would be good but DO NOT use tren on a first cycle. If your absolutely set on stacking multiple compounds throw in some anavar for the last 6 weeks to clean up the gains you make at 50 mg ed.

Thanks I appreciate the advice. I can't take any orals though unfortunately due to tablets which I'm currently taking so I don't want to add much extra stress to the liver.

I'll maybe do 450mg of test for ten weeks, and then go with the 150mg of test tren and mast after that for ten weeks.

Bottom line, 150mg of each per week would give good results for an early cycle instead of overkilling it and I also shouldn't trust dealers advice? lol

should you trust a car dealers advice?

the guy selling is trying to make money off of you and not necessarily having your best interest at heart. surely you aren't naïve enough to think he cares about you personally right?

should you trust a car dealers advice?

the guy selling is trying to make money off of you and not necessarily having your best interest at heart. surely you aren't naïve enough to think he cares about you personally right?

nooooo I did think that may have been the case. But then I was reading around and saw nobody doing less than 200mg of tren or test per week so I was just a bit confused

1 compound bro for your first time.

would you fuck 3 chicks at once the first time? no because you would have no clue what you are doing and it would be a wasted opportunity!

Solid info and I like how you explained that :) I agree,,,run 1 compound your fist run,,,some TEST.

anyone that recommends running tren on a first cycle is completely wreckless... you don't start your bodies introduction to foreign substances with the harshest compound you can run... if you want to add anything to your cycle and you can't add orals as you said then add sarms to the cycle...

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-14 "liquidex" n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom