Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosage of dbol for first cycle - everyone please

jonny jacked

how would a daily dosage of 25mg of dbol do for someone if its their first cycle?

also whats everyones feelings on loeffer (sp)??

i ran 25 mg every day for 4 weeks ( thai) and i loved them but i had some rancid shin splints....

d bol are one of my favorite things to sollow :D

20mg ED for a beginner would acheive very good gains. Rule of thumb is to run nolv or a-dex at first sign of lumpy nipples, and post-cycle therapy is imperative.

evil1blake said:
20-25mg is fine for first cycle, are you taking anything else with it?

this is not for me (remember i'm the guy on 1200mg/wk of test - and loving every minute of it)

i'm inquiring for someone else, and the price is right for the loeffer. even though i myself, have not heard the best remarks about them.

The Terminator said:
Loeffler is one of the lower rated dbol's out there...You are much better off with Thai, Russian, or Naps

or bulgarian bionabols:)

20mg/day is perfect. Take one as soon as you wake up, and take another every 4 hours til' you've had your 4. This keeps it in your system at relatively decent levels during the hours when you'll be taking in your protein.

I ran the Loeffler liquid dbol 15mg/day for about 3 1/2 weeks. After about 5 days the pumps really kicked in. Strength went up . Endurance increased. Went up 4 pounds the first week and 9 pounds at the end of the 3 1/2 weeks. So underdosed or not it works.

I ran denkall dbols @ 30mg/day for about 5 wks. End of week 4, I bumped it up to 40mg/day, but then reduced it because my scalp was itching, the pumps hampered workouts, and nips got puffy.

I was also running 500mg/wk of sust

I liked the dbol, but I am interested in trying a frontload in my upcoming cycle.

Top Bottom