Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage is body weight dependent?

vio

Would you say that a newbie weighing 300lbs (hypotetically) would need a higher dose of test than one at 150lbs? And if that is the case, how come? Or why not?

vio said:
Would you say that a newbie weighing 300lbs (hypotetically) would need a higher dose of test than one at 150lbs? And if that is the case, how come? Or why not?

no thats stupid.. 1st cycle 500mg is good.. what is ure BF% if u are hypotetically 300lbs and 25% BF roids will do u no good maybe make u fatter

No. Human males produce anywhere from 300 ng/dl to 1000 ng/dl. It doesn't matter what size the person is. So elevating your test beyond that will cause gains. I also agree that if your bf % is high, above 16%, to diet down to 10% before starting a cycle.

hehe.. that was not my thought, but ok.
What I mean is, is dosage effect somehow related to body weight? Will a big guy need more steroids than a small guy to obtain a similar effect, if all other variables like diet and reseptor saturation are equal?

Makavelli said:
No. Human males produce anywhere from 300 ng/dl to 1000 ng/dl. It doesn't matter what size the person is. So elevating your test beyond that will cause gains. I also agree that if your bf % is high, above 16%, to diet down to 10% before starting a cycle.

Ok, that was what I needed to hear! :)
The argument was wether a guy @90kgs would be better off starting at 250 or 500, concidering that his friends got great results doing only 250 (@70kgs bw)

Makavelli said:

So let me get this strait... if you bf% is above 16% you shouldn’t do a cycle?? What about NFL lineman? Their BF% is clearly above 16% in many cases... and I'm sure it works for them.

All I’m saying is if you are looking for athletic performance it really doesn’t matter what your bf% is because it will make you much stronger... if you are looking to be cut as hell, yeah maybe you should lower the body fat first. But even if you are looking for just shear size above 16% is fine.

lefler said:
So let me get this strait... if you bf% is above 16% you shouldn’t do a cycle?? What about NFL lineman? Their BF% is clearly above 16% in many cases... and I'm sure it works for them.

All I’m saying is if you are looking for athletic performance it really doesn’t matter what your bf% is because it will make you much stronger... if you are looking to be cut as hell, yeah maybe you should lower the body fat first. But even if you are looking for just shear size above 16% is fine.

this is true for athletic performance BUT they are mostly getting strength off their cycle.. i kindof stereotype all steroid cycles as the user wanting to lean out while bulking b/c thats what i do.. i never think about the NFL offensive linemen :p

lefler said:

I don't think the poster is an NFL linemen... :rolleyes: . I'm referring to everyday rec users here, not a 325 lb. behemoth that's been juicing since he was 12.

If you don't think excess BF causes additional sides, then try getting fat and doing a cycle. You'll see that your gains are better and estrogen sides are much less when you are leaner.

I think this is a valid question and one I have often thought about.

Does a 10 stoner need less juice then a 17 stones with a comparable amount of bodyfat and cycle history?

Reactions: vio
Top Bottom