Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage

Teg

I'm getting confused with the dosage and how many doses are in a typical 100 ml/mg vial of tren. What's the average amount of doses have you gotten from one vial? Thank you for your help.

I'm getting confused with the dosage and how many doses are in a typical 100 ml/mg vial of tren. What's the average amount of doses have you gotten from one vial? Thank you for your help.
Depends on the dose you want to use, tren ester and injection frequency. At 100mg/ml I am assuming you mean tren A? Dosage 300mg/wk? So 10 doses, just over 3 weeks of gear in one 10ml vial. We really need more to go on. An easy way to figure. Multiply mg/ml by ml in vial. And then divide by the dosage per week you want to have. This will give you how many weeks you'll get from one vial.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Depends on the dose you want to use, tren ester and injection frequency. At 100mg/ml I am assuming you mean tren A? Dosage 300mg/wk? So 10 doses, just over 3 weeks of gear in one 10ml vial. We really need more to go on. An easy way to figure. Multiply mg/ml by ml in vial. And then divide by the dosage per week you want to have. This will give you how many weeks you'll get from one vial.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am looking at using tren A. I'm 42 years old and I'm in good shape I just want to get that extra edge, look better and have less aches and pains everyday. I plan on using a low dose to start I was just unsure how to figure doses. Thanks again for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

It won't be a 100ml vial for a start

Also if you are curious about dosages I'm guessing it's your first cycle so I wouldn't reccomend tren

Top Bottom