x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Is dos/caber REALLY required on Tren ace/enth/hex???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is dos/caber REALLY required on Tren ace/enth/hex??? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: yes or no? discuss... and give reasons too also would it matter if using test? and the amount (mg) per week affect the outcome?:confused:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amateur Bodybuilder socalmuscle's Avatar

Exclamation Is dos/caber REALLY required on Tren ace/enth/hex???

yes or no? discuss... and give reasons too

also would it matter if using test? and the amount (mg) per week affect the outcome?

Re: Is dos/caber REALLY required on Tren ace/enth/hex???

Dostinex is used primarily to reduce Prolactin which can increase when using Tren. It's one of the ingredients that can cause a gyno flare up. The others being progesterone and estrogen. All 3 should be minimized and I always include Test when I am running Tren and typically a little higher than the Tren dose.

I ran tren hex at 320mg/wk, and 500mg/wk test E. I did not use dostinex. I never had any problems. I am not gyno prone and generally get very little sides from gear.

Please keep in mind that everyone is differant, and you should have it on hand just in case. I also hear so many positive sexual sides from it that it might be worth it just for that reason. Hornier, better erections, and better orgasms for some bro's are enough to convince me to try it next time I run tren.

I also have to say that when running tren hex and test I was very aggressive sexually and had some of the best erections and orgasms of my life without dostinex.

ive ran tren at 125mg eod and didnt need it whole time ... took 2 or 3 doses over 10 weeks..
    currently doing tren 100 ace 100mg ed and deca 600mg ew and using .25 e3d..think i may drop it after this next week..havent had any sides

Quote Quote posted by 79steeler View Post
    I ran tren hex at 320mg/wk, and 500mg/wk test E. I did not use dostinex. I never had any problems. I am not gyno prone and generally get very little sides from gear.

Please keep in mind that everyone is differant, and you should have it on hand just in case. I also hear so many positive sexual sides from it that it might be worth it just for that reason. Hornier, better erections, and better orgasms for some bro's are enough to convince me to try it next time I run tren.

I also have to say that when running tren hex and test I was very aggressive sexually and had some of the best erections and orgasms of my life without dostinex.

Higher Prolactin levels generally indicate sexual dysfunction so seems your not prone to this at all. As you mention everyone responds a little (or a lot) differently and that's good to keep in mind.

I wouldnt do a cycle of tren/deca without having some on hand personally. Sexual sides from prolactin fuckin suck, gyno has never been a problem for me. Its not a must, but when you cant get wood one day or keep it youll regret it bro lol
    “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” - William A. Ward

It depends on the person. Progestins can reduce dopamine production in the the dopamine / prolactin negative feed back loop in the hypothalamus. Some people develop hyperprolactenemia from progestins and some don't

Better safe then sorry I guess

Quote Quote posted by DaveTSI View Post
    I wouldnt do a cycle of tren/deca without having some on hand personally. Sexual sides from prolactin fuckin suck, gyno has never been a problem for me. Its not a must, but when you cant get wood one day or keep it youll regret it bro lol
    i have plenty on hand.. think that scares me about caber is the heart valve side effects..

Quote Quote posted by HAYEZ View Post
    i have plenty on hand.. think that scares me about caber is the heart valve side effects..
    I believe ALL the dopamine agonists have heart valve related side effects. Dostinex / cabaser heart valve issue is only an issue with extended use with high dosages

yeah, the doses we use (.25/.5mg every 3-5days) arent enough to cause concern if you ask me. The studies done, that ive seen, where patients developed heart problems had them using 10mg of cabaser
    “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” - William A. Ward