Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is dos/caber REALLY required on Tren ace/enth/hex???

socalmuscle

yes or no? discuss... and give reasons too

also would it matter if using test? and the amount (mg) per week affect the outcome?:confused:

Dostinex is used primarily to reduce Prolactin which can increase when using Tren. It's one of the ingredients that can cause a gyno flare up. The others being progesterone and estrogen. All 3 should be minimized and I always include Test when I am running Tren and typically a little higher than the Tren dose.

I ran tren hex at 320mg/wk, and 500mg/wk test E. I did not use dostinex. I never had any problems. I am not gyno prone and generally get very little sides from gear.

Please keep in mind that everyone is differant, and you should have it on hand just in case. I also hear so many positive sexual sides from it that it might be worth it just for that reason. Hornier, better erections, and better orgasms for some bro's are enough to convince me to try it next time I run tren.

I also have to say that when running tren hex and test I was very aggressive sexually and had some of the best erections and orgasms of my life without dostinex.

ive ran tren at 125mg eod and didnt need it whole time ... took 2 or 3 doses over 10 weeks..
currently doing tren 100 ace 100mg ed and deca 600mg ew and using .25 e3d..think i may drop it after this next week..havent had any sides

I ran tren hex at 320mg/wk, and 500mg/wk test E. I did not use dostinex. I never had any problems. I am not gyno prone and generally get very little sides from gear.

Please keep in mind that everyone is differant, and you should have it on hand just in case. I also hear so many positive sexual sides from it that it might be worth it just for that reason. Hornier, better erections, and better orgasms for some bro's are enough to convince me to try it next time I run tren.

I also have to say that when running tren hex and test I was very aggressive sexually and had some of the best erections and orgasms of my life without dostinex.

Higher Prolactin levels generally indicate sexual dysfunction so seems your not prone to this at all. As you mention everyone responds a little (or a lot) differently and that's good to keep in mind.

I wouldnt do a cycle of tren/deca without having some on hand personally. Sexual sides from prolactin fuckin suck, gyno has never been a problem for me. Its not a must, but when you cant get wood one day or keep it youll regret it bro lol

I wouldnt do a cycle of tren/deca without having some on hand personally. Sexual sides from prolactin fuckin suck, gyno has never been a problem for me. Its not a must, but when you cant get wood one day or keep it youll regret it bro lol
i have plenty on hand.. think that scares me about caber is the heart valve side effects..

yeah, the doses we use (.25/.5mg every 3-5days) arent enough to cause concern if you ask me. The studies done, that ive seen, where patients developed heart problems had them using 10mg of cabaser

Top Bottom