Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don’t use steroids! So they say

tomasFL

How come every social media Big Time pro tells others not to use steroids and how they're not good for you and all this other stuff When they themselves are obviously using steroids? Is it because they're trying to make us think they got to where they're at from their crappy supplements or is it because they actually care about our health. What are your thoughts on this

How come every social media Big Time pro tells others not to use steroids and how they're not good for you and all this other stuff When they themselves are obviously using steroids? Is it because they're trying to make us think they got to where they're at from their crappy supplements or is it because they actually care about our health. What are your thoughts on this
I think it's because of the health risks that they advise against it. We all know the risks but we decide it's worth it to us to try to get the outcome we desire.
Just my personal opinion.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

They dont want you to use steroids because it makes them look bad to tell the truth

the truth is they use steroids, steroids are testosterone based, testosterone is natural in our body
its like saying dont drink protein because it can cause kidney damage, its total nonsense

these professional bodybuilders are hypocrites

i dont ever attempt to speak on the motives of others... you believe or think what you will ... everyone can interpret that different and so i stay out of it

I'll flip this around. If a BBall player wants to sell you some shoes do you think you'll play as well as him if you buy them? Same principle.

cause they are liars and thieves. this industry attracts a lot of those types

As per podcasts we've done: sometimes they can't.

1) Cos it's illegal and they don't wanna get arrested
2) Cos they're contractually obliged not to.

Top Bottom