Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don’t feel good during Blast and cruise

sylvike

The title isn't exactly what I mean but let me explain. When I am on a blast and cruise I always feel good when I am blasting only. When I switched to my cruising dose which is only 250 a week of testosterone I don't feel like as much of an animal

this is something that makes me think that my body has gotten used to this. do you think I should come off for a little bit?

I’m only 26 and have been blasting and cruising since i was 22

you should go see an endocrinologist... you have caused yourself a lot of damage by using steroids this young not to mention that 250 mg of test is you just staying on without coming off... thats not a cruise dose... you are causing yourself a tremendous amount of harm man

you don't feel those extra androgens so you lose motivation

as simple as that

this isn't normal and what you will end up doing is shortening your life. it is NORMAL to feel the way you feel sometimes ya know. you aren't supposed to feel like an animal all the time

The title isn't exactly what I mean but let me explain. When I am on a blast and cruise I always feel good when I am blasting only. When I switched to my cruising dose which is only 250 a week of testosterone I don't feel like as much of an animal

this is something that makes me think that my body has gotten used to this. do you think I should come off for a little bit?

I’m only 26 and have been blasting and cruising since i was 22

of course you are on self-trt seems like

so when dose goes down your mood will go down, its normal

Top Bottom