Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donating blood ... will roids hurt reviever?

Jamesanon250

Im going to donate blood to my cousin who is having surgery in August (spinal) i have 0- so she really need it. i am on winny 50mg ed and deca 200mg perweek. I was wondering if it would be safe for her to recieve my blood cause im on roids. this is a life-threatening surgery she is having and i dont want to fuck her up more than she already is.
thanks bros,

Jamesanon

i really dont know.......but i would tell the doctor about your useage. he will know if there will be a problem or not. better safe than sorry bro.

Buck up and stop your cycle. If you are helping to save someone's life, don't worry about the juice, just buy a little more and re-start your cycle later. You will feel better about it. Or take it all now if you dont have much left. If you tell the doctor you juice, the blood center won't take your blood. Then you will have some explaining to do to your cousin and your family. Before you give blood, they ask if you if anyone other than a doctor has ever injected you with a needle. If I remember correctly they also ask you if you have ever taken steroids. Answer yes to either of these and you are put on a black-ball list. The blood center will send you a letter saying that you can never donate blood again. Trust me, I know from experience.
Sorry bro. Good luck to your cousin.

After thinking more about it......if you are pressed for time and need to donate NOW, go to a family doctor and tell him the situation. Maybe it won't hurt your cousin. But if you tell the blood center, they won't take it.

thanks

thanks for the advice fellas. Ive only been on the juice for 4 days. So stopping is no problem ... i know the winny will be out of my system ... its the deca im worried about. Ive already done 200mg ... damn this is some crazy shit. anyway .. thanx again guys.
J

The 200mg of Deca should be out of your system in no time. Anyway, Deca has been reported to help the immune system. Just MHO though.

They probably won't take your blood if you tell the doc you have been injecting roids. Reason being my the docs feel that if you are doing unsupervised injections you are posing a great risk for hepatitus(ex. using unsanitary needles). I'm not sure if the roids in your system will effect your family member. Be careful with what you say to the doc.

Chances are you probably can't, when i got my tatoo i went ot donate blood and i wasn't able too, just becuase of the fact that there could be some type of infection. I think shooting a needle into you ED/EOD will have the same chance, if not even more. I would definitely ask my doctor, don't take the chance and hurt your cousin becuase instead of helping you will be doing more damage, and thats hard to live with...just my .02.

Good Luck and my prayers are with you cousin...
M56M

They will ask you if you've ever injected needles and they will ask you if you ever used steroids...if yes you will be on the banned for life alert...I know i tried it......but i told the truth ...you can lie i don't know if roids will sffect your friend

Re: thanks

Jamesanon250 said:
thanks for the advice fellas. Ive only been on the juice for 4 days. So stopping is no problem ... i know the winny will be out of my system ... its the deca im worried about. Ive already done 200mg ... damn this is some crazy shit. anyway .. thanx again guys.
J
Its not going to hurt them.

Top Bottom