Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donating blood while on gear

bikeyy77

Would you advise doing that ? Could it be a risk for possible donors? I don’t want to put anyone at risk but my wife wants us to go and donate blood and she doesn’t know I am currently on cycle.

Would you advise doing that ? Could it be a risk for possible donors? I don’t want to put anyone at risk but my wife wants us to go and donate blood and she doesn’t know I am currently on cycle.
Yes u can donate. In fact its beneficial to you especially for aas like eq that increases rbc

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You can definitely donate blood while you’re on gear, actually it’s better for you because your body is making more red blood cells and it works your heart harder, so when you donate you will actually gain and your blood pressure won’t be so high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you definitely CAN and SHOULD donate brother... its very beneficial for you and it saves lives as well... you are not going to contaminate anyone, do not worry

when you go in you need to lie on the forms that ask you about if you use steroids or inject etc.

they will test the blood and are worried about diseases

they always ask me to come in when i am due and i've used steroids for almost 10 years now, so they use my blood

your community needs blood, just imagine how many people are in the hospital right now just waiting for someone to donate to save their life

Donating blood has a lot of health benefits associated to it. It's something everyone should do.

Every 8-12 weeks when on cycle. Every 12-16 when off cycle

1. don't hide things from your wife. How would you feel if you found out she was hiding stuff from you?

2. donating blood is extremely healthy. Especially for men and prostate health. I would do it every 8 weeks if you can.

1. don't hide things from your wife. How would you feel if you found out she was hiding stuff from you?

2. donating blood is extremely healthy. Especially for men and prostate health. I would do it every 8 weeks if you can.

well said brother, i completely agree...

I have donated and feel great afterwards. Anyone have anything to offer as far as the Power Red donation? They take like 3x normal RBC and less plasma....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom