Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donating blood on EQ

007Neisius

everyone says we're supposed to donate blood on EQ equipoise? Is this just Bro Science or is there any scientific backing to eq specifically is going to cause blood volume issues? because I cannot find anything that shows that. Regardless I plan on donating blood and would it be okay to donate blood on week 10 of the cycle or do I need to do it before I start

I always donate blood 1 time per month on any cycle, EQ or not
I found it helps me make more gains AND helps people when you give them blood

everyone says we're supposed to donate blood on EQ equipoise? Is this just Bro Science or is there any scientific backing to eq specifically is going to cause blood volume issues? because I cannot find anything that shows that. Regardless I plan on donating blood and would it be okay to donate blood on week 10 of the cycle or do I need to do it before I start

there isn't any evidence that EQ is any worse for your blood volume than other steroids at similar dosages. so yes it is bro science

all steroids depending on dosages and which ones you use have that effect on RBC's. that is kinda the point of why they were used originally

to focus just on EQ is def bro science. if you run 500mg tren vs. 500mg EQ i bet my left nut your RBC's will be way more elevated from the tren

No they don't. What IS said is to donate on cycle.... any cycle.

Go donate anyway. Don't ask for our approval

ive always felt that all the eq sides were overblown, most specifically in regards to hunger... although there is a belief that it provides crazy endurance which is also not accurate... it can help you in gaining endurance but nothing to the extent its made out to be... rbc counts will definitely be elevated and donating blood is a good idea, absolutely...

Yes I always donate blood no matter what the cycle. It’s just good to do in general regardless of on or off cycle.

Top Bottom